PD Rhine and Inland Navigation respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on these processing operations themselves, its purpose as well as the possibilities for stakeholders to be able to make them the most possible Exercise.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The Website”): https://martinmarin.eu
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereinafter also: “The Administrator”): PD Rhine and Inland Navigation, located in Rhederoord 55, 3079JK Rotterdam, kvk number: 24359612.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and usage is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the information and information provided thereto for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all the technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all the components that are on this have been used by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, shall be strictly Prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, it cannot be construed as tacit consent or the abandonment of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Website management
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, pause, or restrict access to a particular category of visitors to the entire or part of the website
- delete any information that may disrupt or violate the functioning of the website or violate national or international law or violate Internet etiquette
- temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is under no circumstances responsible for failure, failures, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, making the website or any of its functionalities unaccessible. The way you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among others, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet.
The administrator shall not be liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible over the Internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage you are in, or third parties or your equipment are incurring as a result of your connection to or using the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute resulting from your use of this website, he is entitled to recover all damage he suffers as a result and will still suffer from you.
Article 6 – Data collection
Your data will be collected by PD Rhine and Inland Navigation and (a) external processor(s). Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; It is considered to be identifiable as a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by a identifier such as a name, an identification number, location information, an online identifier or one or more Elements that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator to maintain relationships with you and if the order for processing your orders is discussed.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Under Article 13(2)(b GDPR, any person has the right to access and rectify and erase or erase his personal data or restriction of the processing concerned, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via email@example.com.
Any request for this purpose must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you have signed your signature and stating the address to which you may be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of infringement of any laws or regulations, the visitor of which is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, they shall be provided to them after an express and reasoned request from that authorities, after which such personal data are no longer covered by the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the person responsible will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or any other unauthorized use as well as any act infringing on the privacy of those individuals(s) the results of the The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Retention period data
The data collected by the website administrator is used and kept for the duration provided by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive when visiting our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor when visiting our website. It is then possible to set our website specifically on you and facilitate logging.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
– Anonymised Analytical cookies: to get access to our website based on information on visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information services to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Footage and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions apply Dutch Law. The court of the administrator’s place of establishment shall not be competent in any disputes concerning these terms and conditions, except where a legal exception applies to them.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Martin Marin, email@example.com, +31-622 424 148.