The use of certain cookies requires your consent. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: This allows us to make the website function better and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login details or what you put in your shopping cart.
– Anonymised analytical cookies: each time you visit a website, an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know if you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, the already existing cookie is used on subsequent visits. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. This allows you to collect the following data:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a particular page
- on which page visitors leave the site
– Social media related cookies: register social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They can also contain tracking cookies that follow your browsing behaviour on the web.
4. Your rights related to your data
You have the right to access, rectification, restriction and deletion of personal data. In addition, you are entitled to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify adequately. When it comes to access in personal data associated with a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in your browser settings.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and remove cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this possibility, review your browser’s help function. If you remove the cookies in your browser, this may affect the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who show advertisements to you, among other things, via our website. These cookies can be removed centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Be aware that if you don’t want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website works all the way. Some of the site’s features may be lost or even that you can’t visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The ads are no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more ofte
n. How to adjust your settings varies by browser. If necessary, refer to your browser’s help function, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to your browser’s manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adapted at any time by continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, regularly review this statement to stay informed of any changes.
s. It can also prevent cookies from being placed through our websites by others, of which we are not always aware of. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know through email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they placed, what the reason for this is, what the life span of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Final remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we modify our website or change the rules around cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 29th, 2019